FOREX TRADING: The Basics Explained in Simple Terms (Forex, Forex Trading System, Forex Trading Strategy, Oil, Precious metals, Commodities, Stocks, Currency Trading, Bitcoin)
Amazon.com Price: $24.99 (as of 03/01/2024 06:41 PST- Details)
All three of Jim’s FOREX books consistently rank as BEST SELLERS on Amazon and there is a very good reason for this.
It’s not just a book! At no extra cost (or on-costs) Jim shares with his readers:
- His custom indicators for the MT4/MT5 MetaTrader platforms and more recently TradingView, as a download package at the end of the book.
- An invitation to join his free JAGfx Facebook Group with over 6,000 members (both new and experienced Forex Traders contributing) and/or Telegram Group.
- Daily interaction in his Facebook Group.
- He calls his trades live, shares his results AND records regular trade analysis videos.
- His contact details if you require further clarification.
Jim, from Queensland Australia, is a full-time Forex Trader, currently residing in Vietnam. His knowledge of currency trading has evolved from the old fashioned manual charting when he first started in 2002, to trading on multiple screens and entering the arena of automated trading. During this time, he has developed and shared many trading systems for free, and assisted many new traders through various blogs and forum participation.
This book is for those of you who are just starting to consider trading Forex but don’t know where to start, given the abundance of information on the internet. It is a good first book to read, to gain an understanding of the very basics. As an added Bonus, Jim offers one of his Trading Systems, as well as the indicators without any further cost to his readers.
Check out his YouTube videos, chat with him on Facebook or in Telegram – he’s an approachable guy who is passionate about trading.
Jim’s books in order of release
- Forex Trading The Basics Explained in Simple Terms
- MT4/5 & TradingView High Probability Forex Trading Method
- Trading Forex with Divergence on MT4/MT5 & TradingView
Jim has been Featured on:
- Desire to Trade Podcast with Etienne Crete
- Trading Nuts Podcast with Cam Hawkins
As the title indicates, this book is oriented toward giving beginners the basics. The author is a self-taught forex trader who became intrigued by currency exchange and its profits at a private gathering for stock traders. The text stands out for Brown’s clear, concise language that, without being condescending, never takes the reader’s knowledge for granted. Some of the basics covered are:
- The definitions of forex and forex markets
- Strategies for entrances and exits
- Trading psychology
- The ins and outs of forex pairs
- Places to trade foreign currencies
- Tips for selecting a broker
Brown also offers up his own trading strategy that a novice can use, or at least be inspired by and use as a guideline for creating a personalized one.
– JB Maverick, INVESTOPEDIA