Trading Strategies: Day Trading + Swing Trading. A Beginner’s Guide to Trading with Easy and Replicable Strategies to Maximize Your Profit. How to Use Tools, Techniques, Risk Management, and Mindset
Amazon.com Price: $22.95 (as of 03/01/2024 06:38 PST- Details)
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ The ultimate beginner’s guide to Trading in 2023!
✔ Do you want a complete crash course on everything you need to know about Trading Strategies and the “really” profitable strategies used by professionals?
✔ Do you want to ensure your family’s financial peace of mind and protect your savings from inflation?
✔ Do you want to find investments that generate great returns in a short to medium term and earn passive income by working from home or anywhere you prefer?
If yes, then keep reading!
With this book, you’ll have a step-by-step guide full of proven strategies to dramatically increase your chances of success.
You will learn how to invest in the stock market and, above all, how to identify the best stocks in the market and how to value them.
You’ll learn how to recognize the information you need and how to interpret charts to achieve very high returns.
You will learn how to open a portfolio on your own, understand how to diversify it and make it profitable.
You will learn the mental strategies of professional traders to correctly manage risks in situations where you need to know how to make the right decisions for short-term trading.
Some of the information that you will find inside the book includes:
- The 4 Major Trading Styles with a complete overview of all the different types to help you choose the best for your needs
- The 6 Major Trading Platforms with details and differences to help you choose your online broker
- Fundamental and Technical Analysis for Day Trading and all the secrets you need to become a professional trader
- How to read Japanese candlestick to understand what the market or price is doing so you can make appropriate decisions
- Support and Resistance: another of the most important trading concepts. You will learn to recognize them with many practical examples
- The 4 categories of indicators: namely trend, volume, momentum and volatility indicators to interpret market information
- Elliot waves, the ABCD patterns and the Fibonacci Tool
- What Swing Trading is and how it differs from other trading strategies
- The 4 necessary Tools for Swing Trading and how to use them to succeed
- Trader Mindset, essential if you want to trade like a pro, avoid emotional decisions and learn a professional approach
- Risk management in trading
- …and much more!
BONUS: Inside you will find a whole glossary with all the technical terms to thank you for purchasing the book and directions on how to request it.
Do you want to know everything you need about Trading Strategies?
Order Your Copy NOW and Start Learning Trading Strategies Today!